David C. Cook's Echoes Sunday school curriculum supports the African-American church and community with resources that are rich in African- American imagery and history, and are alive with family situations and storylines.
Here's what churches love about Echoes:
- It provides a culturally-relevant Gospel presentation
- It is Bible-based and Christ-centered
- It follows the International Sunday School Lesson outlines at the adult level
- It is easy to prepare and teach
- It recognizes life needs of students and reveals life-impacting biblical application.
Echoes features a theologically sound, comprehensive, Bible-based emphasis that is filled with Bible stories, pictures, and photos, Bible- based themes, activities, memory verses, and more. Echoes seeks to foster spiritual growth at all age levels, from toddler to adult. With Echoes, churches can select by age level or provide one solution for the entire congregation.
Echoes features shared quarterly themes across all age levels, and the Adult curriculum follows the Uniform Lesson Series (International Sunday School Lectionary 6-year cycle covering all major Bible themes). Echoes is designed for multiple learning styles and it encourages application in real-life situations and activities. Echoe's built-in flexibility (customizable lessons, activities, class size, age levels, etc.) make it easy to prepare and teach.